"Congratulations on a great effort and thank you for your support and ensuring the center stage for MSKCC!"
Ghassan Abou-Alfa, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
"It was great meeting in New York at the C3 Summit. Thank you for hosting one of the best health conferences related to the Middle East. Your efforts and organization were world class in every aspect. We are looking forward to C3 2015 in Riyadh."
Jihad Fakhreddine, Beaufort Medical FZE
"I want to thank you again for your kind invitation for our firm to be a part of the C3 HealthCare Summit. Congratulations also on your invitation to have this event in Saudi Arabia next year. I see bigger and greater things happening for your company. You deserve it!!! We made many contacts at the Summit which I think will lead to IP work for our firm."
George Likourezos, Esq., Carter, DeLuca, Farrell & Schmidt LLP
"Congratulations on a great conference. Excellent networking and lots of good information."
Nick Microulis, Stategic Health Venture Capital
"You clearly knocked the ball out of the park yesterday. Congratulations!"
Ron Bruder, Education for Employment
"Many thanks indeed for inviting me to your impressive healthcare conference on Monday. It was a full day packed with information and experts and a very helpful introduction for me to some of the complexities of the global healthcare industry.I congratulate you for successfully presenting a very ambitious and substantive show!!"
David Cripps, CLP Holdings, LLC
Thank you for including me, and it was a pleasure to meet you. The event was impressive and I look forward to next year. If anything we can do to support your efforts, please let me know, thank you.
Neil Cohen, Defense Group Inc.
"I would like to congratulate you on such a great idea. Since I am from the MENA region, and live in New York City, I found this a great opportunity to know more about the relationship between these two places."
Eng. Mohamad Wissam Akra, Graduate Student at Columbia University
"Ransel, it was great to meet you last week at the C3 US-Arab Healthcare Summit. Your program was superb, and I was very honored to participate as a panelist on the pending epidemic of diabetes in the Middle East panel. I noted that you are planning another C3 US-Arab Healthcare Summit in the fall. We would be very happy to participate again, as we have significant global capabilities, services, and programs that can help to bring real solutions to the one in three of the citizens in the Middle East who have diabetes."
John L. Brooks III, President & CEO, Joslin Diabetes
- "Many thanks for the invitation to speak at 3C US-Arab Healthcare Summit held on April 28th, 2014. I had the immense pleasure of attending this exceptional event and meeting you and many executives and leaders. I had a great time, and met some outstanding professionals. The event was exceptional in many ways; the presentations were educational, informative & the speakers were prestigious. Thanks again for your hospitality and hope to be invited back next year." Nellie S. Boma, MD, M.P.H., CPHQ, Al Rahba Hospital
C3 Demo Stats
C3 Summit Audience Profile: 2012 & 2013
|C3 Summit Attendance:||Average Time Attended:||Average Audience Composition:|
C3 2012 = 51% (2 day Summit)
C3 2013 = 93% (1day Summit)
C3 2012 = 20% Int'l / 80% US
C3 2013 = 35% Int'l / 65% US
C3 Summit Demographics: 2012-2013 Combined
|Average Age:||Male / Female:||Average HHI:|
|45.8||62% / 38%||$156,100|
|Business Decision Makers:||87%|
|IT/Operations Decision Makers:||74%|
|Financial/Management Decision Makers:||89%|
2012-2013 C3 Summit Study (615 respondents combined)
Attendee Reasons for Participating/Exhibiting at C3 Summits: 2012 & 2013
- To seek contacts for future business - 86.0%
- To meet existing clients or partners - 72.3%
- To raise profile of company/organisation - 45.2%
- To explore new business - 31.5%
- To look for a local partner - 21.8%
- To support local existing partner - 21.1%
- To monitor/learn about competition - 16.1%
- To measure the Arab market for potential business - 8.3%
Attendee "Satisfaction" Research re: C3 Summits: 2012 & 2013
- 98% of attendees rated the C3 Summits as good to excellent
- 97% of attendees stated the C3 Summits exceeded their expectations
- 96% of attendees found the C3 Summits successful in meeting their business objectives
- 96% of attendees would like to attend C3 Summit 2014
- 94% of attendees improved their business profile in the region
- 87% of attendees planned to discuss opportunities with up to 3 attendees
- 83% of attendees established contacts for future business relationships
78% of attendees have reviewed 2 or more C3 2012 panel videos, all of which are posted on the C3 2012 website: